I work as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Jyväskylä, focusing on learning analytics, artificial intelligence in education, and future perspectives of digitalization. I received a Ph.D. in Mathematical Information Technology from the University of Jyväskylä in 2022. I also hold an M.A. degree in Education and a B.A. in Music. Before my research career, I worked for over a decade as a teacher in Finnish primary education.
- artificial intelligence in education (AIED)
- multimodal learning analytics
- adaptive learning and virtual reality
- computational psychometrics
- creative and future perspectives of technology